- Adopt a Child
- Are You Pregnant?
- Marriage, Family, Individual Counseling
- Help Our Ministry
Colorado Christian Services
Celebrating 50 years of serving children and families
303-761-7236 3959 East Arapahoe Road, Suite 200
Centennial, Colorado 80122
Call Us. We Can Help
Our Mission Statement
Colorado Christian Services is a leading provider of adoption services, having been in operation since 1963. We are a state licensed, non-profit child placement agency dedicated to providing professional counseling services to women in crisis pregnancies, serving children through foster care, and assisting Christian couples nationwide in building their families through adoption.
In addition, our Counseling Program is dedicated to providing quality marriage, family and individual counseling on an affordable fee basis in a safe and comfortable environment.
Our Vision Statement
Colorado Christian Services is committed to being a leader in the field of counseling and adoption because of our dedication to strengthening families with an emphasis on Christian values as well as respecting the dignity and worth of all individuals.
Our Core Values
1) We adhere to Christian principles.
2) We believe that children thrive in families, and that no child should have to grow up without the benefit of a solid family. We believe that the strength of family is one of our most valuable human assets.
3) We believe in the power of professional, Bible-based counseling to enrich lives.
4) We believe in maintaining the utmost integrity in serving our clients. Integrity is never compromised.
5) We work diligently to earn our clients’ trust and once achieved, we vow to maintain it.
6) We protect the confidentiality of the clients we serve.
7) We value life-long relationships with our clients.
8) We demonstrate empathy in our interactions with our clients.
9) We are highly productive through participation, teamwork, and accountability.
10) We are committed to excellence in all we do.