- Adopt a Child
- Are You Pregnant?
- Marriage, Family, Individual Counseling
- Help Our Ministry
Colorado Christian Services
Celebrating 50 years of serving children and families
303-761-7236 3959 East Arapahoe Road, Suite 200
Centennial, Colorado 80122
Call Us. We Can Help
Our Mission Statement
Colorado Christian Services is a leading provider of adoption services, having been in operation since 1963. We are a state licensed, non-profit child placement agency dedicated to providing professional counseling services to women in crisis pregnancies, serving children through foster care, and assisting Christian couples nationwide in building their families through adoption.
In addition, our Counseling Program is dedicated to providing quality marriage, family and individual counseling on an affordable fee basis in a safe and comfortable environment.
Our Vision Statement
Colorado Christian Services is committed to being a leader in the field of counseling and adoption because of our dedication to strengthening families with an emphasis on Christian values as well as respecting the dignity and worth of all individuals.
Our Core Values
1) We adhere to Christian principles.
2) We believe that children thrive in families, and that no child should have to grow up without the benefit of a solid family. We believe that the strength of family is one of our most valuable human assets.
3) We believe in the power of professional, Bible-based counseling to enrich lives.
4) We believe in maintaining the utmost integrity in serving our clients. Integrity is never compromised.
5) We work diligently to earn our clients’ trust and once achieved, we vow to maintain it.
6) We protect the confidentiality of the clients we serve.
7) We value life-long relationships with our clients.
8) We demonstrate empathy in our interactions with our clients.
9) We are highly productive through participation, teamwork, and accountability.
10) We are committed to excellence in all we do.
Colorado Christian Services, Inc has been awarded the
2013 Best of Littleton Awards for Individual & Family Services!
For details follow this link:
Colorado Christian Services Receives 2013 Best of Centennial Award
1. Information we collect
2. How your information will be used
3. How to correct or update your information
4. Newsletters and promotions
Information we collect:
The information we gather on our site falls into two categories: (1) information you supply when you initiate transactions, and (2) tracking information collected as you navigate through our site.
We will not provide your email address or any other contact information you provide to any third party.
Donations: When you make a donation through our site, we will ask you to provide us with certain information, including your contact details (such as your name, address, telephone and email), and your billing information (such as your credit card number and the date that your card expires). We will use the information you provide us to process your donation and to contact you regarding your donation if necessary.
Postal Address Lists: If you provide us with your postal address, we may include that address in postal address lists that we utilize. We will never sell or rent your name to third parties.
Colorado Christian Services believes strongly in providing you with the ability to access and edit the personally identifying information that you have provided to us through our website. To update this information, please send an email to email@example.com or call us at 303.761.7236.
Our annual newsletter, The Portrait, may be sent to you. You can always unsubscribe at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303.761.7236.
The personally identifying information we collect is stored within a database that we control. We use standard, industry-wide procedures such as firewalls and SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption to protect your information. However, as effective as encryption technology is, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a message you post to any message board, discussion group, or other public posting area on our site (including our facebook page) is available to anyone with Internet access. If you don’t want people to know your name or email address, for example, make sure not to include it in any message you post publicly.
Thank you for your interest in Colorado Christian Services and for visiting our site!